dnata is one of the largest air service carriers in the globe. The organisation, which was founded in 1959, ensures that the aviation sector runs smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers throughout the world, providing ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents. Every day, the organisation handles more than 1,900 flights, transports over 8,500 tonnes of goods, bookings over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts more than 320,000 meals.
Cargo handler job responsibilities
- You’ll be able to communicate effectively with your teammates.
- To and from the aircraft, load and unload vehicles.
- Maintains positive customer interactions.
- Work in a safe manner to avoid injuring yourself or your coworkers.
- All HACCP/GMP and dnata catering sanitation and food handling policies and procedures must be followed.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
Airport cargo job qualifications
- You must be able to talk, read, and write in English.
- It is necessary to be RELIABLE, PRESENTABLE, and PROFESSIONAL.
- As a TEAM PLAYER, you must be able to collaborate with others.
- In a fast-paced atmosphere, able to work closely with consumers.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
Diversity and inclusion, we believe, are essential to building a great workplace and community. We are proud at dnata to have a workforce that is as diverse as the consumers we serve. We’re also committed to developing your skills through mentoring, volunteerism, and professional development. Everyone is welcome. At dnata, one of the numerous ways we promote diversity and inclusion is through our employee resource groups.
Airport driver salary
In the United States, the average weekly compensation for an Airport Shuttle Driver job is $789.
In the United States, the national average wage for an Airport Delivery Driver is $46,047 per year, $16 per hour, with entry-level jobs starting at $26,325 per year.
Airport cargo job salary
The average income for an Air Cargo worker is $47580.
In the United States, the average annual compensation for an Airport Cargo Loader is $30,476.
Find Airport Cargo Jobs.
Let me know your suggestion in the comment section below for adding more life to this article and helping others to grow.