Responsible for billing functions, such as
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing of completed projects and orders for the business units of Company.
- Follow departmental procedures and controls while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- Review potential billing of customers for correctness, following‐up with appropriate staff members with question about billing.
- Perform QC tasks daily for the invoices created by teammates, ensuring all details listed are accurate and complete.
- Once invoices are created and a quality control is performed, deliver invoices in accordance with the customers’ specific invoice delivery requirements.
- Submit invoices on customers’ online billing systems (e‐billing).
- Assess and update new contact information in customer database by researching details in order project folder and performing search of business websites.
- Process emailed registration requests. Maintain strong working relationships and respond to fellow staff members in a timely and professional manner.
- Monthly invoicing of indigenous clients and prepaid partners including review of accounting entries generated ensuring that sub-ledger total agrees to GL total
- Coordinating with regional credit team to obtain confirmation of amount due
- Reviewing accounting entries generated ensuring that sub-ledger total agrees to GL total
- Month end close of books on a timely and accurate manner, i.e. ensuring completion of billing activities and accruals (mainly site compensation)
Responsible for accounts receivable functions, such as;
- International accounts receivable
- Global credit card function such as manual credit card charge and refunds for partners, voucher customers, candidates credit card decline and chargeback, attending to calls from Candidate Care team on instant manual credit card charge
- Month end close of books on a timely and accurate manner, i.e. ensuring completion of accounts receivable activities
- Reporting and reconciliation
- Recognized degree from university or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high proficiency in English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Detail-oriented, result-oriented, self-motivated and a team player who will be working in a challenging environment
- Plan and prioritize work and work in an organized manner
- Display courtesy and sensitivity when liaising with partners and managing difficult partners
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with colleagues in both Finance and Operations in a number of geographical locations around the world
- Positive working attitude, responsible, and sincere