First of all, we must understand that biodata for marriage and resume for jobs are different in many ways.
I am a married person, and having a daughter of 3 years old, I have gathered pretty much understanding and experience about marriage life. In this article I will convey the best ways to prepare a biodata for marriage for girls and boys.
Without doubt marriage is the precious and vital part of every person’s life, and we do not want any chaos to take place in this precious part of life, this is the reason preparing a biodata for marriage that provides clear information about yourself and the kind of a partner you are seeking for is very important.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- What is a Biodata for Marriage for a girl or boy?
- Difference between resume for jobs and Bio data for marriage or Matrimonial CV
- What is the Importance of Biodata for Marriage?
- Requirements to make biodata for marriage for girl and boy
- How can I make my biodata for marriage for girls and boys?
- What should be written in marriage biodata?
- How can I make my marriage biodata attractive?
- Marriage Biodata format for girls and boys
- Mistakes to avoid in your marriage biodata for girl or boy
- Final Thought on Biodata for marriage for girl and boy
1. What is a Biodata for Marriage for a girl or boy?
Biodata for marriage is a document that provides a clear information about yourself and the type of partner you are seeking for who matches with your character and nature, by providing some important information like:
- Your Name
- Contact Details
- Your photograph
- Your appearance, look, age, height, weight, like and dislike, marital status, interest and hobbies
- Educational achievements
- Information about your professional life
- About your family background and their values
2. Difference between resume for jobs and Bio data for marriage or Matrimonial CV
There is a vast difference between resume for jobs and biodata for marriage for matrimonial CV.
In your resume for jobs, your skills, academic achievements, professional experiences, and rewards are considered as the most valuable in order to meet the needs and requirements of the employer.
But in case of matrimonial CV or biodata for marriage, your appearance, educational information, likes and dislikes, family background, professional life is considered more important in order to find a life partner who matches with you.
The goal of creating a good resume for jobs is to be selected in the job profile you are applying for, but the purpose of creating a biodata for marriage is to find a life partner who will be with you for your entire life, who understands you and matches with your nature and behavior.
3. What is the Importance of Biodata for Marriage?
The main importance of a biodata for marriage is to find a suitable partner for your life.
Matrimonial CV or a marriage biodata provides a lot of personal information for the purpose of finding a person who is personally suited with you.
Your marriage biodata plays an important role in your marriage life, as it has a direct or indirect impact on finding the spouse with whom you are going to live your rest entire life.
4. Requirements to make biodata for marriage for girl and boy
In order to create a biodata for marriage, you are required to have a computer with Microsoft Word software or Google docs along with a quality photograph of yourself.
Make sure the photograph is of good quality and without editing to display the reality of yourself.
Import your photo into your computer in order to apply it on the biodata for marriage. Write about yourself and your family background.
You are also required to have a printer for printing the hard copy out, or else you can also take it into your pendrive or send the file into your email and then print it from a printing shop.
5. How can I make my biodata for marriage for girls and boys?
Before you start making the biodata for marriage, you must understand the purpose of it, and write according to the purpose. The main purpose of creating the biodata for marriage is to find a person whom you can spend your entire life with.
So, first of all picture a person with the nature, family background, professions you prefer with.
Write details about personality with honest information, and the required personality of the expected person, so that you find the right person as your life partner. More detail about your personality is provided the better it is.
6. What should be written in marriage biodata?
For creating a clear, beautiful and quality marriage biodata you can follow the steps below.
First of all, write your Name and Contact Information:
In this area, You must write your full name and contact details. I would suggest that you provide your Digital contact details like email address, mobile number, WhatsApp etc, rather than providing the location of your physical home.
You can also create a special email address only for the purpose of Matrimony, use a contact number for the purpose of this.
Provide your Photograph:
Remember that for the purpose of marriage biodata providing a good photograph is compulsory.
Most of the people will try to look at the picture first before reading the rest. The photograph must be taken professionally, keeping clarity and quality in mind. but do not make much edit on the image to make it different from the original look. let the person know actually how you are and who you are, it established more trust and honesty.
Make sure the photo is with a smiling face and that the photograph is taken recently, do not use an old photograph. Take a photograph of only yourself, there must not be another person along with you in the photograph.
Describe your appearance, like and dislike, preferences, abilities and marital status:
After providing the photograph, it is the right time to describe yourself. provide the information about:
- your date of birth,
- height, weight,
- skin complex,
- Eating Preferences like Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian
- Sharing your hobbies
- Languages you know
- States or countries you have already visited
- Things you like to do in your free time
- Special abilities in professional world or in domestic work,
- if any case of disabilities,
- your marital status (like if Divorced / Annulled/ Widow / Widower)
- If you are a working person, provide the location of your job and the position of your work.
- If you are related to any business, mention the business types.
- You can also mention if you are a You can also mention if you are send self employed a self employed person, provide some information about your work.
- Write about your belief or your faith. As for most of the people and families religion or belief system is still a big deal.
Provide your educational details:
- Name the school, college or University you studied in along with location details
- Write about the subjects you were interested in,and on the subject you did your higher study in college or University
- Make sure the recipient of your biodata get a clear understanding about your academic life
Detailed information about your family background:
Marriage is not only about two persons rather two families come together. This is the reason the recipient must know about the family system.
- Write about your family values
- Is your family a joint family or Nuclear family?
- Write the profession of your father and mother (if working)
- Is your family orthodoxy religious or liberal
- Are your family members can adopt the modern lifestyle or not
Personality that you expect:
In this part you can mention the personality that you expect from the recipient. Expose the thought you carry about your future life partner and the expectation.
Let the recipient know your expectations clearly.
Remember, we all are with different personalities but we always like the person with a similar personality of ourselves.
Even in making friendship, we like the person with the personality we share. A life partner must also be a good friend.
7. How can I make my marriage biodata attractive?
A clean and simple biodata is the most attractive one. Your photograph must be eye catchy, as everyone’s eye will go to the photo first, so a dull and low quality photo will damage the look of marriage biodata severely.
- Make sure the photo was taken professionally in sufficient light.
- You can add color in your marriage biodata but with a mature way. Do not think that too much color will make your marriage biodata attractive.
- The information in the biodata must be organised in systematic and professional order to display your maturity.
- The text in the marriage biodata must be clearly readable and soothing to the eyes.
8. Marriage Biodata format for girls and boys
You can format the marriage biodata in different ways, but make sure the information is delivered in a simple yet powerful manner. You can format your biodata just by using google docs or Microsoft Word software, or even other text editing software. If you do not have Microsoft Word installed in your computer then you can easily use the Google docs or else just install a good text editing software in your system.
Image Source: https://www.marriagebiodata.in/ and https://apkpure.com/
9. Mistakes to avoid in your marriage biodata for girl or boy
There are possibilities of certain mistakes to take place in your marriage biodata, which are:
- Using a old photograph of yourself
- Using a group photo
- Applying too much of color and design in your marriage biodata
- Using the text size too small or too large
- Applying the non-professional text font
10. Final Thought on Biodata for marriage for girl and boy
Remember the famous phrase or proverb most probably you studied in your school time, ‘honesty is the best policy’, it reminds us that a person with honesty or truthfulness with a sincere heart is liked by everyone.
When you want your partner to be honest, it is your utter responsibility to be honest first.
Do not provide any data with exaggeration, it will destroy the trust and a relationship without trust is just a terrible experience.
- A marriage biodata is a piece of document that provides a clear image of yourself to the recipient. The recipient must get to understand your entire personality through this document called marriage biodata.
- A marriage biodata commonly includes your full name, contact information,date of birth, religion, names and professions of parents, educational details, profession information, earning , and your expected personality etc.
- What you are looking for in your life partner, must be clearly indicated in your marriage biodata, in order to avoid unnecessary contacts and wastage of time.